Cooking with Merlin III Spatzle

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Iliotibial Band Syndrome? A Pain in the Runner’s Knee!

Iliotibial band syndrome can be quite the persistent pain in a runner’s knee. Symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for this common injru are discussed. Seek treatment early for better outcomes!

How Can You Naturally Relieve Inflammation in Joints?

Perhaps one of the most uncomfortable ailments to have is arthritis or the general term used to describe inflammation in joints. Consider omega 3 fish oil to help ease the discomfort. Read on to find out more today.

What is a Pressure Relief Mattress?

If you, a friend or loved one are one of the many people on the planet who suffers from chronic pain in your legs, lower back, neck or joints then you or they know all too well what it’s like to have to go to bed or even sit while having to endure nagging pain and discomfort. Even simple tasks like getting dressed can often be made difficult by chronic pain.

Gout Prevention – Foods You Can Eat

My introduction to gout in something other than a textbook came at the crack of dawn one morning. My husband’s foot was red, swollen and he couldn’t handle even the bed sheet touching it. Walking was next to impossible, and even thinking about socks and shoes was out of the question.

What is the Difference Between a Strain and a Sprain?

When a muscle becomes over stretched and sometimes tears, it is known as a strain or (pulled muscle). When ligaments are stretched or pulled to far and cause extreme pain or swelling in a joint, this is a sprain (as in a ankle sprain or foot sprain). Some people wonder how to treat a sprain versus a strain.

Your Health and The Road to Wellness – Part 2 – Feet

How do you know if your feet are functioning optimally? If only 10% of your nervous system produces pain, what is the likelihood that a foot problem is asymptomatic, meaning producing no pain? 90%!

Gout Pain Relief – Can Gout Actually Be Good For You?

If you’re beginning to notice symptoms of gout, or you’re already afflicted with the condition, it’s not the end of the world. On the contrary, is it possible that gout will actually be good for you? Let’s take a closer look…

Get Rid of Kidney Stones With Orange Juice and Other Citrus in 3 to 4 Days!

Having Kidney stones can cause excruciating pains. Oranges and grapefruits can come in very handy to solve this problem. The prevention and cure everyone should know. You never know when it would be your turn. The author has outlined his experience with kidney stones and how he solved his kidney stone problem with a herbal recipe he concocted.

Removal of Kidney Stones – Surgical and Natural Methods

Medical removal of kidney stones can be done through surgical and non-invasive methods. The most common non-invasive method is extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, which uses shock waves to break the stones into smaller pieces.

Oh, My Aching Heel!

According to a survey by the American Podiatric Medical Association, 16% of the population regularly experiences heel pain. There are numerous conditions, in addition to plantar fasciitis, that can cause heel pain.

Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of, Inc, or its affiliates.

You May Also Like